Still don’t have any New Year’s Eve plans? Here are just a few events taking place in and around downtown South Bend. Information courtesy of DTSB:
Palais Royale | New Year’s Eve Dinner and Dance Party | 7:30 pm | $100/ person includes dinner, dance ticket, midnight champagne
- Enjoy a four-course fine dining experience, dancing and ring in the New Year on the ballroom dance floor under the grand chandelier. By popular request, this year’s event features The Tom Milo Big Band, an 18-piece big band well known to area dance couples, playing a wide selection of music, ranging from Glenn Miller tunes of the 40’s, to Frank Sinatra, to contemporary artists such as Billy Joel.
Fiddler’s Hearth | A Very Scottish New Year’s Eve | 6:00 pm | $60/person includes 4 course meal and traditional Scottish New Year’s toast
- The annual Scottish New Year’s Eve event kicks off at 6pm with a 4-course feast, highland bagpipes, live Scottish folk music, and the traditional “first foot” celebration by the fireplace at 7pm (when the new year arrives in Edinburgh). Hats, noise makers, and “midnight” toast included in the $60 price. A proper welcome to the new year and a promise to have you at your next party by 10pm (or home to watch the ball drop).
Birdsell | New Year’s 2015 at Birdsell | 8:00 pm | $20/ person
- Ring in the New Year with art, music, and a champagne toast in The Birdsell Mansion. This three story turn-of-the-century mansion complete with a ballroom will host two live bands and three DJs, all nestled amongst 20+ site-specific art installations.
- Band line up:
Opener: Dena Dena Dena
Headliner: DOG & PONY
Frank’s Place | No cover
- Now smoke free, be sure to make reservations for New Year’s Eve dinner. $13.99 special includes Prime Rib dinner, dessert, party favors and Karaoke.
LaSalle Kitchen and Tavern | 9:00 pm | No cover
- Elephant Rescue and The B.E.A.T- 2 great bands to bring 2014 to close, don’t miss it.
Corbys | No cover
- New Years Eve festivities will include DJ J Daddy and free champagne toast.